Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Piña coladas and getting caught in the rain. (Week 2)


I go by the name of Anna. It’s a shortened down version of my real name that’s only used by my parents if I’m in trouble; it’s too long to even type. My favourite colour is gold and I like music. Summer is my favourite time of the year- I love to swim and it’s the only season when my nose isn’t running. I started a bachelor of communications this year after some years of travel and work. It’s difficult to get used to “putting your head down” and studying. Fingers crossed I get the hang of it sometime. New Communications Technology is a prerequisite subject for the course I’m doing but let me tell you- it is no chore. I don’t want to sound like a suck up or anything but its one of my favourite subjects this semester. That’s not saying a lot about my other subjects (just kidding).

Nevertheless – Welcome to my blogspot.

No comments:

Post a Comment